Friday, April 16, 2010

Links of note.


This week has been interesting for me. I am into my second week of not working. I have to say it has been a long time since I have had nothing I must do and no one to see every day. It is strange, has taken some adjusting, but I have to say I like it! Marty and I have been spending some quality time together (in which I try to put a cat sized sombrero on his head and he proceeds to be displeased). This week I've decided to do my links of note with just one word per. Maybe its because I am feeling lazy, or maybe I just want to try something different. Oh the intrigue! Have a darling weekend my dears.

Me.

Queue.

Yum.

Darling.

Serene.

Picnic.

Cat.

Cottage.

Giveaway.

DIY.

4 comments:

Miss Makes-a-lot said...

ok, love a cat in a sombrero! Happy Friday :D

North of 25A said...

Cute post - I love a good cat in a sombrero picture!

Jane Flanagan said...

Have a great weekend!

J. said...

HAHA! I did the same thing to my cat...yes, it was a little sombrero. He hated it but I laughed for a really long time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails