Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hey I like you: I go by Katie.

I first discovered Katie months ago through her work, as she is the maker behind Darlingtonia Moccasins Co. (they are marvelous creations). New to me however is Katie's blog. She takes spectacular photographs and has a great knack for finding gems of the art and design world. I highly recommend adding 'I go by Katie' to your blog roll.

P.S. She also writes an Etsy Handbook! Great tips for those of you just starting out with etsy (or wanting to improve on what you've already accomplished).

5 comments:

Amy said...

Great endorsement! Can't wait to check out her blog.

cindy said...

love her work and blog!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for the super sweet post about me & my work & my blog!! I'm all smiles :)

Krystal said...

stretching fabric over a canvas is so a good idea!! thanks!

Johanna said...

Thanks! I checked it out and really enjoyed it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails